Spring 2022 Preview
Publishing on March 11
A rare abundant population of brook trout in West Credit River is under threat from a proposed wastewater treatment plant. Can a partnership between conservationists and anglers save this fish?
By Patricia Hluchy
Could an Ontario aquifer have the purest water in the world? Researchers may not be able to answer that question if a potential gravel pit goes ahead.
By Ray Ford
The Rights of Nature
The movement to designate rivers, lakes and other natural features legal “persons” with rights to self-preservation and legal redress is spreading through Indigenous communities. Will Ontario embrace the resolutions as a way of protecting its natural bounty?
By Brian Banks
Advertising – Spring 2022
Ad space deadline: Monday, January 3, 2022
Ad material deadline: Monday, January 10, 2022
Contact Jeffrey Yamaguchi, Advertising Sales Representative
416-508-2382 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Winter issue published online on December 3, 2021
- Spring issue published online on March 11, 2022
- Summer issue published online on June 10, 2022
- Fall issue published online on September 9, 2022
- Winter issue published online on December 2, 2022